If something doesn’t work out, you can send most items back within 30 days of delivery.
- Start the return process within 30 days of receiving your item.
- Contact us to troubleshoot the product if it is not working properly.
- If it is defective or there was an error on the order from our side a Return Authorization (RA) will be generated. All return items must show the RA# in a visible area of the box.
- Product must be in new or unused condition, with all original product inserts and accessories.
- We will exchange the unit or refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges if the return is a result of our error or defective product. We award a partial refund for opened or used products.
- We charge 15% restocking fee and do not cover return freight if the product is not defective and falls into the Buyer’s Remorse category.
- We inspect all returned items and will exchange or refund you based on the condition of the item.